Serving State, U.S. and International Individuals and Businesses
When engaging in civil or commercial litigation, an aggressive legal professional dedicated to protecting a company's or individual's reputation is essential to the outcome of the case.
At the law firm of Meyers & Meyers, LLP, our attorneys handle a wide range of commercial and civil litigation matters, advising both businesses and individuals. Drawing on more than 85 years of combined experience, we are prepared to educate our clients as we empower them to make decisions that will help them obtain the best results possible.
The following are examples of litigation, arbitration and appellate matters we handle for clients across a broad range of industries in New York:
- Contract and real property disputes
- Business litigation and valuation disputes
- Commercial landlord-tenant disputes
- Construction litigation of all types
- Personal injury and property damage claims
- Administrative proceedings
- Collection matters
- Mechanics lien and foreclosure litigation
- Franchise agreement disputes
- Real estate claims, including title disputes, zoning, land use and ownership rights
- Employment and noncompete agreements
Complex commercial and civil litigation presents unique facts and situations. Our firm's representation begins with a thorough factual investigation of a potential claim. Our lawyers then apply our understanding of the pertinent laws to form a strategy that will ultimately meet our clients' goals. Our goal is to provide cost-effective and efficient representation. No matter the complexity of the problem, our attorneys work with our clients to evaluate their legal issues and advise them through all aspects of the litigation and/or appellate process.
Contact Meyers & Meyers, LLP
To learn more about how our Albany and Saratoga Springs civil litigation attorneys can help, call 518-724-1885 or contact us online.