- H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa: “Specialized” Occupations
TN Nonimmigrant Visa: Employment of Canadians and Mexicans Under NAFTA
- What is a TN Nonimmgrant Visa and what are its Professions and Acceptable Degrees?
- What are the Criteria for a TN Nonimmigrant Visa?
- TN Filing Requirements and Procedures
- TN Admission to the United States / Duration of Stay / Extension of Status
- Family Members of TN Nonimmigrants
- Other TN Considerations
- E Nonimmigrant Visa : Treaty Traders and Investors
L-1 Nonimmigrant Visa: Intra-Company Foreign Executives, Managers, and Employees with Specialized Knowledge
- What is an L-1 Nonimmigrant Visa and who are Intra-Company Foreign Executives, Managers and Employees with Specialized Knowledge?
- What are the Criteria for an L-1 Nonimmigrant Visa ?
- L-1 Filing Requirements and Procedures
- L-1 Admission to the United States / Duration of Stay / Extension of Status
- Family Members of L-1 Nonimmigrants
- Other L-1 Considerations
- O Nonimmigrant Visa: Aliens of Extraordinary Ability
- F Nonimmigrant Visa: Students
This guide was developed by Meyers & Meyers, LLP as a resource to help you understand some aspects of Immigration Law, which is very complex. It is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. We recommend you contact one of our experienced Immigration Attorneys to devise an individualized plan to help you and/or your company achieve your goals. Please contact Meyers & Meyers, LLP at email@example.com for assistance.