- What is an H-1B and what are “Specialty” Occupations
- What are the Criteria for an H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa?
- H-1B Filing Requirements and Procedures
- Admission to the United States / Duration of Stay / Extension of Status
- Family Members of H1-B Nonimmigrants
- Other H1-B Considerations
This guide was developed by Meyers & Meyers, LLP as a resource to help you understand some aspects of Immigration Law, which is very complex. It is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. We recommend you contact one of our experienced Immigration Attorneys to devise an individualized plan to help you and/or your company achieve your goals. Please contact Meyers & Meyers, LLP at email@example.com for assistance.