- What is an O Nonimmigrant Visa and who are “Aliens of Extraordinary Ability”?
- What are the Criteria for an O Nonimmigrant Visa?
- O Filing Requirements and Procedures
- O Admission to the United States / Duration of Stay / Extension of Status
- Family Members of O Nonimmigrants
- Other O Considerations
This guide was developed by Meyers & Meyers, LLP as a resource to help you understand some aspects of Immigration Law, which is very complex. It is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. We recommend you contact one of our experienced Immigration Attorneys to devise an individualized plan to help you and/or your company achieve your goals. Please contact Meyers & Meyers, LLP at email@example.com for assistance.