Chapter 16 of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) related to immigration issues. As a result of NAFTA, the INA was amended to provide for the admission to the United States of Mexican and Canadian citizens who are coming to engage in professional activities as defined by the NAFTA.
- What is a TN Nonimmgrant Visa and what are its Professions and Acceptable Degrees?
- What are the Criteria for a TN Nonimmigrant Visa?
- TN Filing Requirements and Procedures
- TN Admission to the United States / Duration of Stay / Extension of Status
- Family Members of TN Nonimmigrants
- Other TN Considerations
This guide was developed by Meyers & Meyers, LLP as a resource to help you understand some aspects of Immigration Law, which is very complex. It is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. We recommend you contact one of our experienced Immigration Attorneys to devise an individualized plan to help you and/or your company achieve your goals. Please contact Meyers & Meyers, LLP at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.