Providing Experienced Commercial Real Estate Counsel
Our lawyers understand the complexities of real estate investments. As a result, we are prepared to learn as much as possible about our clients’ concerns and future objectives. We focus on the details that often make the difference in a successful commercial real estate transaction.
Serving State, U.S. And International Clients Doing Business In New York
Our clients may face issues building and renovating a new office, fighting real estate tax increases, or negotiating contracts with architects and contractors. Regardless of the need, we are prepared to professionally serve our clients, whatever their needs.
We have the professional resources and capacity to handle complex commercial real estate matters such as:
- Negotiation and Preparation of Contracts to Purchase and Sell
- Residential and Commercial Leases and Landlord-Tenant Problems
- Land Use and Zoning
- Design and Construction Contracts
- Advising Lenders and Borrowers
- Construction Financing and Mortgages
- Title Insurance
- Tax Protests and Certiorari Proceedings
Companies across New York, as well as national and international companies doing business in New York, confidently turn to our firm to navigate the complexities associated with real estate transactions and litigation.