Our attorneys work with individuals and businesses in a wide array of business- and employment-related immigration matters. We work with individuals and families who are seeking lawful permanent residence (i.e., their Green Card). We also work with international entrepreneurs and investors who are coming to the State of New York or anywhere in the United States to open up a business.
Serving Businesses and Individuals In New York, Nationally and Internationally
Companies, large and small, including individual investors, seek our assistance in handling the immigration matters:
- Employment-based Green Cards
- Family- and marriage-based Green Cards
- Immigrant Visas and Consular Processing
- Nonimmigrant (Temporary) Visas (e.g., tourist, student, business, etc.)
- Political Asylum, Withholding of Removal and Convention Against Torture Relief
- Removal, Deportation and Exclusion Proceedings
- Removal Defense, Including Cancellation of Removal
- Naturalization and Citizenship
- Labor Certification (PERM) Filings and Audits
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- I-9 Compliance and Audits
- Administrative Appeals and Judicial Review (e.g. Board of Immigration Appeals and 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals)
- Immigration and Criminal Matters
Our experienced attorneys are committed to providing discreet, personalized, and timely services to our clients. Immigration law is an extremely complicated area of law. By taking the time to educate our clients, we are able to give clear, direct advice. By viewing the big picture, our clients are able to make the decisions that will lead to the best outcome possible.
Drawing on more than 85 years of combined experience, our lawyers offer efficient and thorough immigration representation to clients in a broad range of industries, including:
- Medical (i.e., doctors, nurses, etc.)
- Higher Education
- Artists and entertainers
- Horse racing (e.g., back stretch workers, etc.)
Contact Meyers & Meyers, LLP
To learn more about how our Albany and Saratoga Springs immigration attorneys can help, call 518-724-1885 or contact us online.