O Filing Requirements And Procedures


An O-1 petition may be filed by a U.S. employer, a U.S. agent, or a foreign employer through a U.S. agent, by filing Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, with the USCIS Service Center that has jurisdiction where the foreign national will be working, with the appropriate supplement and supporting documentation. An O foreign national cannot self-petition for himself.