Chapter 16 of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) related to immigration issues. As a result of NAFTA, the INA was amended to provide for the admission to the United States of Mexican and Canadian citizens who are coming to engage in professional activities as defined by the NAFTA.
- What is a TN Nonimmigrant Visa and what are its Professions and Acceptable Degrees?
- What are the Criteria for a TN Nonimmigrant Visa?
- TN Filing Requirements and Procedures
- TN Admission to the United States / Duration of Stay / Extension of Status
- Family Members of TN Nonimmigrants
- Other TN Considerations